At Haemoband Surgical we are delighted to report a very successful first 6 months of 2022 and would like to thank our Distributors and Key Customers for the impact their individual efforts and continued support has had on achieving this growth.
The past 6 months have seen –
- 12% increase in sales value in comparison with same period 2021 (which was, in itself, an excellent year due to the Covid post-lockdown boost)
- 25% increase in unit sales in comparison with average sales in same period over the past 5 years
- Significant improvements in production scheduling enabling us to be more responsive to customer demand with our target of 30 days ‘product ready’ lead time being consistently achieved
Successful competition of an ISO 13485 Audit, and the award of a new certificate to 2025 which is available upon request.
- The appointment of a Regulatory Affairs Consultancy, and with their assistance, agreement on a schedule for the next 12-18 months to fully transition from MDD 93/42/EEC to EU MDR 2017/745, well in advance of the 2024 deadline.
- Major expansion to our global presence with new Distributor Partners appointed in the USA, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Serbia and Malaysia.
- The finalisation of launch plans for our new HB-SleeveLUX Proctoscope towards the end of the summer 2022. The product will come in two diameter sizes. Prices and lead times will be announced in the coming weeks. Brochure available upon request.
Commenting on what has been a very busy and positive 6 months for Haemoband Surgical, General Manager Michael McMullan said –
“It really has been an enormous team effort on all fronts.
Our Distributor network has been performing exceptionally well and a significant number of new high-profile accounts with leading hospital groups and clinics have been opened.
Awareness of the effectiveness of the Haemoband Plus product, both clinically and cost-wise, is obviously spreading; we have seen a notable increase in contact from Distributors in countries where we are not currently represented, keen to become part of the Haemoband team. On that front, securing distributorship in the USA has been an important milestone and has required significant investment in meeting regulatory requirements; we welcome Exodus Scientific to the network.
Internally. we have been very busy ensuring our continued compliance with very challenging regulatory requirements as well as progressing our plans for the launch of our new HB-SleeveLUX Proctoscope.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in supporting the continued growth and success of Haemoband. Your commitment to the product and to our company is very much appreciated”